Sunday, 2 September 2012

Something Spooky...

Over at Card Cupids this month things have been getting a little Spooky in preparation for the next challenge which is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.  These cute little images are sure to bring a Goolish smile to any Halloween Party!

Here is my latest creation:



The image from this card can be found here.

Recipe & Method: 

1.  Mat and layer Purple Card Stock to a pre scored 8" x 8" card.

2.  Add the Spotty Bo Bunny Paper.

3.  Colour and cut the image, mat onto Green Card Stock, then Orange and finally onto a Purple Scalloped Rectangle.

4.  Stamp and stick the Halloween sentiment and adhere to the Scallop Rectangle.

5.  Stick the image onto a square of Bo Bunny Halloween paper layered onto Purple and then Green Card Stock.

6.  Embellish with Black Ribbon and Purple Square Button.

The image can be found here.

I coloured the image using Promarkers: Pumpkin, Almond, Dusky Pink, Ran, Caramel, Lilac, Ruby, Pear Green.

I am totally hooked on these Bugaboo images, I can see I am going to have a large download wish list here!

To see what the rest of the Card Cupids Design Team has been creating visit the Blog here


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Katie, love the colours and the beautiful design and image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! Lovely cute and colourful card.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x