Monday, 3 September 2012

Eureka Stamps Go Team Challenge...

It is Monday, which can only mean one thing!!  Time for the Eureka Stamps Challenge.  This week the theme is Go Team.

Here is the card I  have created with this theme:



The Cheerleader image can be found here.

I coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Cerise, Magenta, Bright Orange, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla.

To take part in this challenge simply visit The Eureka Stamps Blog to see the rules and how to submit your card.

Good Luck Everyone!

Katie x

I am entering this card into http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 1 anything goes.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours. You have such a nack of putting colours together. Fab card. Have a good week. Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Katie, the image made me smile. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x