I am really happy, excited and incredibly flattered to be offered a place on the Do Crafts Creativity Club Design Team.
For those of you that don't know the creativity Club is a members area of Do Crafts where you can download great projects, chat in the forum or browse the back issues of Creativity Magazine.
Here is a card I have made using a couple of downloads. I have used the Owl Pastels Part 1 and 2 and the Round Sentiments which are so handy for so many cards.
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a white C5 size card.
2. Mat and layer Turquoise Cardstock, then Brown Cardstock.
3. Print and cut the Turquoise paper out from the download and layer onto Yellow Cardstock.
4. Colour and cut the owl digi stamps and adhere to the card.
5. Print and cut the sentiment and attach to a Green scallop circle.
6. Add the ribbon and stick the sentiment to the left hand side of the card.
Congratulations Katie and I love your card it is so colourful and put a smile on my face with those cute owls.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx