Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Floral Delights...

Hello and welcome to my latest post as part of the QKR Stampede Design Team.  This week I have chosen a Floral Digi Stamp.  I live the simplicity of this design, it could be used for so many projects and for so many occasions.



Recipe & Method:

1.  Cut and score an A5 white card.

2.  Cut A5 size Purple Cardstock and layer the text paper on top, ripping the edges to give it a vintage look.

3.  Colour and cut the images and layer onto Purple Cardstock.

4.  Wrap the ribbon around the centre of the purple Cardstock ad add the bow.

5.  Stick the two images to the card and add some butterflies to embellish.

The Floral Bouquet can be found here.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Prussian, Lilac, Sunflower, Pear Green.

To see what the rest of the Design Team have been creating visit the QKR Stampede Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, this is fantastic. I love the beautiful colours and the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x