Here is the card that I have made this month:
I have used the Team Santa CD, which can be found here.
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score White card to an A5 size.
2. Mount Purple Cardstock.
3. Print and cut the Pyramid Topper and mount onto Purple Cardstock, then onto Turquoise Glitter Card and finally onto White Card Stock.
4. Print out the Blue Spotty Paper and layer onto Purple Card Stock.
5. Tie a ribbon around the Pyramid Topper and adhere to Card. Add the bow.
6. Add the Merry Christmas banner that has been mounted onto Purple Card Stock.
To find out all the rules and how to submit your cards into the challenge simply visit the Kraftyhands Blog. Here you will also find lots of inspiration from the rest of the Kraftyhands Design Team.

Great card Katie. Love the colour scheme and the fab image.
ReplyDeletexx
Brilliant card Katie. hugs Linda x
ReplyDeleteStunning card Katie and thank you for your hard work.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Great card - so much you can do with this CD - I love Christmas cards! :-)
ReplyDeleteMandy x