The new Vintage Motors Cd is due to be released in July by Kraftyhands.
Here are some of the cards I have produced ready for the launch. This is a fantastic CD to make cards for those special men in your life.
This one was made using the Pyramid Topper and car parts back ground paper, I have embellished it using a heart and circle punch and ribbon from my stash. These cards go really well with Kraft card to give them that vintage look.
This second card was made using the card set and map background papers, again I have used Kraft card and embellished it with ribbon.
This third card, I wanted to give a brighter feel to, so I used a bright blue card stock layered onto an 8" x 8" white card. I used the blue pyramid topper and embellished using bunting from my favourite Stampin' Up! punch.
Keep your eye out for this CD release, it's one you don't want to miss!

Fabulous cards Katie I'm loving this cd!!
ReplyDeletehugs
laney