Thursday, 7 June 2012

Prince Charming...

I have to admit I am a bit of a Cricut addict, I love the way you can create something very effective so quickly and in colours tailored to you project.  I have to say I think my favourite ever Cricut cartridge has to be Create a Critter, it is just soooo cute!!

Here is a card I have made using the Create a Critter Cartridge.


Recipe and Method
1. I have used an 8" x 8" white card blank, and added a layer of red card stock.
2.  I have then added paper from the K & Co Lovely 12 x 12 paper pad.
3.  Next I cut the frog and the wording from the Create a Critter cartridge.  The frog and lettering was cut at 3".
4.  I mat and layered the wording onto more patterned paper from the K & Co Lovely paper pad.
5.  Finally I added a flower with a button in the centre, and added a heart punch out to the frog.

Hope you all like it, have to say I really had fun making this up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x