Saturday, 9 June 2012

Girly Christening Invitations

So this week I was asked to make 15 girly themed Christening Invitations.  They had to be as pink and girly as possible.  I set about making several as samples so the customer could choose which they wanted.

Here are a few of the samples we started with:
This one was my favourite, I love this bird punch from Stampin' Up!

These butterflies were made from a punch I bought back in November at a craft show and I have used it so much.

This was my final sample and it was made using a Quickutz Die that I have had for years, again I have used this pretty die so many times for girly themed cards.

In the end she went for a mixture of all three!  It's not my usual style but sometimes it's a nice to have a change!


Now I just need to pop them in the post and hope they get there in one piece!! 

2 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful but my fav is the one with the dress on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple christening cards and the color. I'm planning on making something similar to this, although just with more colors since my friend isn't a fan of pink. The butterflies are just adorable!

    Christening Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x