Tuesday, 19 June 2012

More S.W.A.L.K...

I reall am enjoining using these stamps at the moment, they are such fun with such great results!  This one I have made in a Blue Pastel and Yellow colour, which works equally as well with these stamps as bright vibrant colours.

I have again used the Kraftyhands Fininshing Touches CD for both the background paper and the circle sentiment.  The Yellow card stock in Bazill Basic' s and I have used my trusty Promarkers for colouring the image.  

I'm back off to enjoy the sunshine before it disappears for another week!!



4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the backing paper.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Katie and so cute too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and such a sweet little image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card Katie, the colours work really well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x