Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a white card to A5 size.
2. Mat and layer some red cardstock. I used Poppy Parade from Stampin Up!
3. Layer the Brown spotted paper on top - I used Stampin Up Designer Paper in the Neutrals range.
3. Cut out the Stamped image which was Dad Relaxing from Digi Stamp Boutique and can be found here.
4. Layer the image onto a scalloped circle.
5. Place the circle onto a square of spotted paper layered onto the Red card stock. I used Echo Park Note To Self.
6. Stamp and stick the Father's Day sentiment onto the square. I used the Delightful Dozen from Stampin Up!
7. Cut a long flag shape and place centrally on the card.
8. Stick the square with the image down and embellish using 2 buttons.
He won't be receiving the card until tomorrow but hopefully he likes it!!
Great card, love the colour combo
ReplyDeleteMandy x
I love the detailed instructions on your cards!!! I am a new follower:) Would love for you to follow mine :)
ReplyDeleteMy Cricut Craft Room DT
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
Very nice card Katy, love the vibrant colours!
ReplyDelete