Thursday, 21 June 2012

It's Christmas In Kraftyhands Land!

This week I received the Team Santa CD from Kraftyhands and within minutes my craft room had become a winter wonderland with glitter and sparkles everywhere!  I had really good fun with this CD, it is so festive and cheerful.

Here is the first card I made:

Card Set 1.
I printed and cut the images from Card Set 1, then added some glitter to the image, as you can see in the close up picture below.  I used the Baubles No1 backing paper.  I have mounted this onto Dark Red and Green card stock to give it that extra Christmas feel.  The added snowflake was from Paperchase that I bought last Christmas, I then embellished it with glitter.

These little Elves are just so cute, you can't help but keep making more cards with them!

---------------------------------------------

Pyramid Set 5
This next card was made using Pyramid Set 5, again I added glitter to the image to give it that Christmas magic!  I used the Blue Spotty background paper, and some silver card stock for matting.

I've embellished using Silver Ribbon and the snowflakes again from Paperchase.
-------------------------------------------------

Card Making Set 2
For my third card I used Card Making Set 2 as I could't resist these sweet little characters!  I have again used the Blue spotty background papers.  This time I used a lovely deep purple textured card for the background with some purple glitter card to embellish.  The flowers and leaves and a 3D punch and I have added the punched snowflakes on top for a winter feel.

Keep you eyes on the Kraftyhands Website for the release of this CD as it is one you really don't want to miss!

6 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous katie!!the deep purple card looks amazing really shows off the characters so well.. a super cd!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laney, I loved using this CD, it was such fun. Great making Christmas cards in June too as the novelty of them is fresh!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, great to be working with you on the CC DT!! These Christmas cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie these are gorgeous. I too am loving this CD too it has some super images on.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Katie, I also enjoyed the Christmas CD.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fab cards, don't think I can pick a favourite! The purple is really unusual and looks great!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x