Friday, 22 June 2012

Card Cupid's Design Team - Free Digi Stamps To Be Won...

I am really pleased to be starting on the Design team of Card Cupid's.  For those of you who don't know this is a little about Card Cupid's:




Card Cupids believes that every child needs to know that they are loved. A stuffed animal to hold, along with cards that share a positive message can help lift the spirits of children that are faced with difficult challenges.  Card Cupids, with the help of numerous volunteers, provides Card Cuddle Care Packages to countless children in hospitals, foster care, homeless shelters as well as children facing difficulties regardless of their economic background.
Card Cupids offers children, adults, communities and corporations an easy way to make a lasting impact on a child’s life when they need it most. With the help of all of our Card Cupids, children in need can be comforted and reassured that they are loved.
Card Cupids accepts handmade cards to be sent to children.  Card Cupids sends cheerful mail along with a stuffed animal and other goodies, such as books, toys and clothing.
To find out more visit Card Cupid's Blog here
Those of you that have come over from the Blog Hop welcome and here is a little about me:
My name is Katie.  I live in a lovely seaside town in South Devon, UK with my partner and 3 children.  I have always been into making things for as long as I can remember, but started paper crafting about 8 years ago.  With 3 children I don't get an awful lot of spare time so most of it is spent crafting or looking at craft blogs and websites!  I also like to read a good book, spend time with my friends and family and enjoy the beautiful coast we have here.
As a thank you for visiting my blog I am offering 2 FREE Digi Stamps to one lucky person.  All you have to do is leave me a comment under this post welcoming me to the Card Cupid Design team.  Here is the rest of the Design Team for you to Blog Hop


Here are the gorgeous Digi Stamps you could win


Good Luck Everyone & Thanks For Stopping By x









12 comments:

  1. this is such a fun way to meet the DT! great hop idea!

    have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I'm so delighted to be on the Card Cupids Team with you! Your post reminded me that I should include something more about Card Cupids in my post...so I'm cutting and pasting LOL! Thank you! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Card Cupids!So glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Katie: You'll love being on Card Cupids DT. Fun, Fun!

    Blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Card Cupids DT! I am like you, I have been making things since I could remember, starting around five when my mom taught me embroidery. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie! What a beautiful description of Card Cupids! I'm so happy we've joined the Design Team! Sounds like you live in a gorgeous area! :o) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Katie, lovely blog and great creations, I look forward to getting to know a fellow Brit :D
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie,
    I'm so happy that we are on the Card Cupids Design Team together.
    Have fun!
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Katie! We are so excited to have you join the team. I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Katie,
    So happy to have you in the Card Cupid family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on getting onto the Card Cupid design team, what a fantastic reason to craft!

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katie,
    Look forward to working on the CC Design Team with you.
    hugs♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x