Monday, 25 June 2012

Men's Cards...

I always struggle making cards for men, but just recently I have found so many lovely Digi Stamps at Digi Stamp Boutique designed especially for mens cards.  This is one I  have just made for my Dad's Birthday.
I love this Alf Stamp.  It is perfect for a Dad that is always doing his DIY chores!

Recipe & Method:
1.  Score and fold some Kraft Card to make A5.
2. Layer a piece of orange card.  Then layer a patterned piece of paper on top after you have scalloped the outer edge.
3. Mat and layer Alf onto some Orange card and layer it on top of a Scalloped Rectangle.
4. Wrap some ribbon around the bottom and stamp and stick the Happy Birthday stamp.  I used a stamp from Stampin Up! 
5.  Attach to card.
Stamp a circular Dad sentiment.  Mine was from Little Claire's and then mount onto a Scalloped Circle.

Hopefully my Dad will be happy with his DIY Card!

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Katie! I haven't seen this image before and I am sure your Dad will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab image, just like my dad looked like. great card katie. linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!
    Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x