Today I would like to share a Christmas Wreath I have made to feature on the Do Crafts Blog. Each year I love to add to my decorations and always try to have a few home made items that match the decor. This year I chose to use the Do Crafts Home For Christmas range papers as I adore them, it must be the only paper pack that I have used up completely!
To find out how I made this visit the Do Crafts Blog.
Take Care and Happy Crafting xx

WOW Katie this is fantastic. I so love the wreath and the papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Beautiful work your wreath is wonderful. Vee xx
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Katie.
ReplyDeletexx
absolutely stunning Katie , hugs Tina xx
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful Katie xx
ReplyDeleteFab, love the colours x
ReplyDeleteJust gorjuss! love it.... your so Talented and Creative, love stopping by here for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday Crafting - Chris Boldovici