Being part of the Do Crafts Creativity Club has so many advantages but one of the biggest must be the amount of downloadable papers you can chose from. Not only that but each week the fabulous people at Do Crafts add more to it!
This week they added the 80's Retro papers and I knew I would have to use them to scrapbook pictures of my eldest daughter Annabelle. I made this page to feature on the Do Crafts Blog.
She loves to pose as you can see!
Annabelle is at her happiest when looking in the mirror and spends most of her time doing so!!
All of the papers here are downloaded and they are so bright and vibrant they only need small amount of embellishments added. I have simply added a large flower inked at the edges and a couple of black bows.
To find out more about becoming part of the Do Crafts Creativity Club visit here.

Love the neon colours on this card Katie, takes me right back to the days of the roller disco...
ReplyDelete