Well it is very wintery here today but since I have lots of projects to complete it is fine for me!
I want to share with you today my first try at Steam Punk. I have used the latest CD from Kraftyhands called Steam Punk Emporium.
The vivid colours and fantastic illustration on this disk make even a Steam Punk novice like me look forward to giving it a go. It has a whole range of features including card making sets and gift wallets.
Here are the samples that I have made:
The CD is now available for preorder from the Kraftyhands Webshop.
And finally if you like to enter challenges why not pop over to the Kraftyhands new challenge blog here to take part in the latest challenge.


Oh Katie, these are wonderful! I haven't done steam punk, but hmm now you've got me thinking about it. These are great!
ReplyDeleteChris B.
thecardphilelady.blogspot.com
WOW Katie considering this is your first time of doing Steampunk your creations are fantastic and I can't wait to see the real things.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs
Linda xxx
Brilliant cards Katie. I loved this CD too.
ReplyDelete