Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Creativity Club goes Black & White




Last week Do Crafts creativity Club released their new download and it was all Black and White.  Gorgeous patterns and very on trend.  First of all I was going to create a male card with these papers but somehow I ended up adding colour to the cards and giving the majority of them a feminine touch!







All the cards are made using 4" x 4" white card blanks, X cut dies and embellishments from Do Crafts. These would be great for Thank You cards to use after Christmas or as a set to give as a gift for Christmas.

There are so many downloads to choose from over at the Do Crafts Creativity Club and all this for only £24 a year.  To find out how you can join simply visit here.



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x