Thursday, 25 October 2012

Tulip At Christmas.


The cute little character Tulip from Do Crafts returns with a Christmas theme.  The colours in this collection are wonderful with a mix of modern and traditional.  Here is a card I have made with the latest Christmas products.


I used Sketch Of The Day no 96 from Do Crafts Creativity Club as my inspiration for this card and I am so pleased with the results it gives.  I have used the Tulip Cardstock Stickers, Tulip Paper Pack and embellished the card with Green Rhinestones.  You get so much in these packs, more than enough to make a whole range of Christmas cards, so with that said I am off to make some more!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Katie, I love the image and the gorgeous papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love Tulip and really like the new Christmas Tulip range.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x