Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Halloween Cupcake Toppers...

As part of the Do Crafts Creativity Club you get access to hundreds of free downloads.  This week I have used the Halloween download to create these spooky cupcake toppers.  I have simply cut around them using my circle nesting dies and then mounted them onto a scalloped circle, added a lollypop stick and used some ribbon to embellish.



The photographs didn't come out that great, unfortunately by the time i noticed this the children had already eaten the cupcakes!  But it shows the general idea.

Just a note that if you are making these, remember to add a scalloped circle to the back to cover up the stick as people will see the back when they are in the cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Katie. Beautiful images and those cakes look yummy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x