Friday, 12 October 2012

QKR Stampede - Pumpkins Galore Challenge...

The latest QKR Stampede is about to start over on the QKR Stampede Blog.  The theme this week is Pumpkins Galore.  Why not pop over and add a link to your latest creation.

Here is a card I have made using a Pumpkin Digi Image.



Recipe & Method:

1.  Cut and score a DL card in White.

2.  Mat and layer Green Cardstock and Pumpkin Paper.

3.  Add Black Ribbon.

4.  Colour and cut the image and mat and layer onto Green and then Black Cardstock.

5.  Add buttons to embellish.

The image can be found here.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Green, Yellow, Amber, Gold.

To enter into the Pumpkin Galore challenge visit the QKR Stampede Blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Katie and I love the pumpkin he looks a jolly chappie. Have a fab weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x