Wednesday, 10 October 2012

A lovely Surprise...


Hi everyone



I am really honoured and so happy to have been given two awards by the very talented and lovely Marleen Gallagher . The Sunshine Award and The Lovely Blog Award.


Both of these awards come with some rules:

  1. I am to publicly thank the people who gave them to me. 
  2. I am to share some information about myself 
  3. I am to nominate some of my favorite blogs 
  4. I am to comment on their blogs to let them know I’ve awarded them. 

The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 7 facts about myself while the Sunshine Award has some specific questions for me to answer. The  Sunshine Award questions will effectively cover the 7 facts about me.



  • Favorite color: Green
  • Favorite animal: Monkey
  • Favorite number: 7
  • Favorite drink: A sneaky little Baileys!!
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook always!
  • Good book or good movie: Book every time!
  • Giving or getting gifts: Giving
  • My passion: craft, craft and more craft!
  • Favorite day: Saturday
  • Favorite flower: Any country garden flowers

Well I am sure you have heard enough about me!  Here are the following blogs I would like to award...


Thank you again Marleen, it really did make my day! xxx

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x