Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Pocket Card...

For anyone who is lucky enough to be a member of the Do Crafts Creativity Club they will know this is the latest free download and what a fantastic one it is too!  If you are not yet a member the good news is you can become one simply by following my blog.  Just see the post at the top!  For more information on becoming a member visit the Creativity Website here.

Anyway, onto my latest creation using this download:

This download not only comes with these gorgeous papers but it is also packed with elements for you to use on your creation.


I have left the top of the pocket unstuck so that a gift card, money or a little treat can be added to make this a fab card to give.

I adore the colours this download comes in and feel the red just adds to the brightness of it.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x