Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Card Cupids - Too Cute Challenge ...

The latest challenge for Card Cupids has just started over on the Card Cupids Blog.  The theme is Too Cute and it is sponsored by Di's Digi's.  This was such a great theme to have for this challenge as all the images over at Di's Digi's  are just Too Cute!

Here is the card I have made:



The image is called Hello Butterfly and can be found here.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Lemon, Apricot, Honeycombe, Blossom Pink, Bright Green, Umber, Chestnut, Lime Zest.

I loved working with this image and will be going back for more for sure!

To take part in the challenge visit the Card Cupids Blog

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Katie,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie this is wonderful. I love the beautiful bright colours and the image is just so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Card. I too love the bright colors and that digi is sweet.

    Hugz
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x