Wednesday, 26 September 2012

You and Me


The most recent download for the Do Crafts Creativity Club is called You & Me and it has a pretty country bird theme all in lovely pastel colours.

Here is a card I have made using the You & Me downloads.


The Birdcage is one of the new dies from Do Crafts and I have cut the birds out of the paper and added them on top with a 3D effect.  The flowers, rhinestones and ribbon are all from Do Crafts.

You can find out more about joining the Creativity Club here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Katie,love the birds and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Katie. I love the beautiful papers and what a fab idea to cut the birds out and add over the birdcage.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little birds , love them Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x