Friday, 28 September 2012

QKR Stampede - Wild West Challenge...

The latest challenge for QKR Stampede starts today, and the theme is Wild, Wild West.  If you would like to take part in the challenge simply visit the QKR Stampede Blog to see the rules and how to submit your entry.

Here is some Wild, Wild West inspiration for you.


This fun Cowboy Bath Image can be found here.

The image was coloured using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Sandstone, Caramel, ruby, Canary, Cool Aqua, Azure, Pear Green, Forest Green, Umber, Vanilla.

The challenge is open for a week from today.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, this is fabulous, I love the image it made me chuckle.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ps thank you for my beautiful birthday card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this soooo much! This is a super cute image. And your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x