Sunday, 19 August 2012

Squiggle Stamps - Colour Board Challenge...

I am so happy and excited to have been picked to be on the Squiggle Stamps Design Team, I mean who wouldn't be excited to have the opportunity to work with these fantastic stamps, they are all so cute and fun to work with!

For my first project I have designed a card for the Colour Board Challenge.

Here is the colour board we were given:


Here is the card that I came up with using the Cupcake Girl Stamp:



I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Denim Blue, Lime Green, Blossom.

The image can be found here.

To take part in the Colour Board Challenge visit the Squiggle Stamps Blog.

2 comments:

  1. How cute I love this card and the beautiful colours. Loving the banner too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Katie! Perfect colors, and I love the doily behind her! Great to have you on the DT! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x