Exciting times are ahead for Eureka Stamps. From now on each week there will be a themed challenge. This week the theme is Anything Goes. To find out more and entrer your creations visit here.
This is the card I have made for Eureka Stamps challenge. I have used the Patriotic Kitty which can be found here. Instead of using the Red, White and Blue theme for this Kitty I wanted him to match my new paper stash, so he is sporting a cute Pink and Purple bow!
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a white card 6" x 6".
2. Mat and layer Purple card stock, then the Grey floral paper.
3. Colour and cut the image and layer on to a Purple scallop circle.
4. Cut a square from Purple car stock and layer Pink patterned paper on top.
5. Adhere the circle to the square and attach to the centre of the card.
6. Embellish with sentiment and flowers.
I coloured the image using Promarkers: Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 3, Violet, Rose Pink.
To see what the rest of the Eureka Stamps Design Team have been creating visit the Eureka Stamps Blog.
Don't forget to visit the Eureka Blog to submit your card.
Katie, super cute creation;)
ReplyDeleteYour kitty card is adorable!
ReplyDeleteKatie, love your cute card!! Your papers and image are adorable together!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card hugs Ginny ♥
ReplyDelete