Friday, 24 August 2012

Hobby Horse...

Hello and welcome to my latest post for Eureka Stamps.  Here is a cute little card made using the Stick Horse digi stamp that can be found here.



Recipe & Method:

1. Cut and score White card to A6 size.  Mat and layer Black card stock and add the Spotty paper on top.

2.  Colour and cut the image and mount on to Black card stock.

3.  Add the image to the centre of the card and embellish with sentiment and flowers.

I coloured the image using Promarkers: Sandstone, Caramel, Umber.

This image is so good for so many occasions, I think it would make lovely Baby Shower invites.





2 comments:

  1. Oh that is soo cute! Love the image and the brown and pink is just fab! Have a good week, hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Katie, I love the image he is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x