Me & my Dad.
Me & my new husband on Plymouth Hoe.
The Table Decorations.
I chose the grey to match the flowers on my dress and the pink to pretty things up a little!
Well, I think that is enough pictures from me! Best get back to catching up on all the DT work I have been missing while in rainy Cornwall for 4 days! However I did find a new craft shop and even persuaded my new hubby to make a visit! Now I remember why I married him!




Everything looks so beautiful Katie, love your dress and your man doesnt look bad either. ;) Linda x
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the photos Katie. Loving your dress and your hubby looks fab too. I wish you many happy years together.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
Congratulations Katie, you look beautiful and very happy together! The table decorations are really pretty too, though how stressed must you have been making these 24 hours before!!!!
ReplyDeleteMandy x