Hello and welcome to the QKR-Stampede Blog Hop!
If you just "happened upon my hop", you'll want to go back to the beginning and start over from there. That way, you will be sure to see all of the wonderful projects that our Design Team members have created for you.
Today's Blog Hop is to introduce all of the new members of theQKR Stampede Design Team!
We have a variety of projects from the QKR-Stampede team to showcase their wonderful digi stamps! If you have arrived from Jen's Blog, then you're on the right track. Here is a complete line up for the blog hop.
Deb
Jamie Lindstrom
Jen Nevil <<<<< You Have Come From Here
Katie Baylis <<<<< You Are Now Here
Kristie Maynard <<<<< Next, You Need To Go Here
Marlene
Michelle H
Ruza Rebel
Sarah Paschal
Sarah V
Tangii Crain
Tina Keller
Tory Frail
Tracy Jones
My Project...
Here is my project I want to share with you today:I Love You... This Much!
As soon as I saw these Digital Images I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them. For this project I have created a Scrapbook page of my Daughters when they were little.
To colour the image I have used Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Burn't Orange, Spice, Leaf Green, Meadow Green, Sandstone, Vanilla.
The next person on the blog hop is Kristie Maynard
Be sure that you end up at the QKR Stampede Blog and tell us what you thought of the hop!!
Don't forget to check out the QKR Stampede Store to see the amazing variety of digi stamps!
Thank you for visiting and hope you enjoyed the QKR-Stampede Blog hop!
Katie xx
This is such a precious layout! Those images are perfect for your layout ... awesome colors! ;o)
ReplyDeleteRuza
QKR Stampede DT
Very sweet layout Katie :) It all goes together so well, and I love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteLovely scrapbook page, and cute photo!
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Such a fun and adorable LO!
ReplyDeleteKatie! This is sooo sweet those girlies are soooo precious!
ReplyDeleteYour layout is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteKatie, this page is really cute. Nice use of the images.
ReplyDelete