Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Birthday Wishes...

Here is my latest card designed for Eureka Stamps.  I love this cute little Dragon and it is so versatile for any Birthday Cards you need to make throughout the year.



This card is bright and cheerful, great for a children's Birthday!

Recipe & Method:

1.  Cut a square 8" x 8" card from Kraft card.
2.  Layer green card stock onto the card, ensuring the bottom edge is scalloped.
3.  Add the Bright Pink patterned paper.
4.  Stick a strip of contrasting paper layered onto Kraft card and add the Happy Birthday Sentiment onto the pink patterned paper.
5.  Colour the image and cut it out.  Layer it onto a patterned circle.
6.  Layer the circle onto a Scalloped Circle cut from Kraft card.
7.  Embellish with pink candles.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Forest Green, Lime Green, Magenta, Canary, Burn't Orange, Azure.

This image is great for cutting around as it has a fairly simple outline.

The image can be found here.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute--this little dragon is so cute. LOVE the pink candles--a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way Cute katie, I do love the dragon;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute dragon. Lovely papers and loving the design of your card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x