Today, I have shared this card on the QKR Stampede blog:
Sometime's it's really hard to find cute images aimed at young boys, but this one from QKR Stampede does exactly that!
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a white card to A5 size.
2. Mat and layer Brown card stock, then add the Red spotty paper.
3. Colour the digi image and cut using a circle die. Adhere to Brown Scalloped Circle.
4. Cut a square out of brown card stock slightly larger than the Scalloped Circle and layer chequered patterned paper on top.
5. Cut out a number 5. I used my Cricut to cut it at 3" using the American Alphabet Cartridge.
6. Stick the circle on top of the square and attach to card. Stick the number 5 next to the square and embellish with Frog.
I used pro markers to colour the image: Royal Blue, China Blue, Berry Red, Poppy, Ivory, Dusky Pink, Caramel, Sandstone, Pumpkin, Forest Green, Burnt Sienna.
The Digital Image can be found here
I have to admit I really enjoy making cards for children, the bright colours and fun images always make me smile!
This is great Katie, loving the image and the layout.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx