Here is my card for 1st July Challenge:
And a close up to show how cute this image really is!!
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score Kraft card into an 8" x 8" card.
2. Mat and layer pink card stock onto it.
3. Add the Red Spotty paper onto the Pink card stock.
4. Mat and layer a square and a rectangle of patterned paper onto Kraft card.
5. Attach the rectangle to the bottom of the card and the square slightly overlapping at the top.
6. Mat and layer the Stamped Image onto Pink card stock and attach to a scalloped Rectangle cut from Kraft card.
7. Stick ribbon around the bottom rectangle and create loops to come out from behind the image.
8. Stick the image to the card and attach the two buttons with Twine threaded through them on either side.
9. Stamp the circular sentiment and layer it onto a scalloped circle. Attach to card in top, right corner.
10. Embellish acrd with matching flowers.
Products Used:
Kraft Card
K& Co Lovely Paper Stack
Bazill Basics Cardstock - Pink
Ribbon
Buttons
Twine
Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Ruby, Cardinal Red, Rose Pink.
This is such a fun image to colour and decorate, she really comes to life when you add the colour.

What a sweet card! I especially love the shading on your adorable ballerina's hair, and those tones of red and pink are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI adore your card! I am a huge fan of checkerboard pattern, and love all the layers, and layout design! Beautiful coloring on the ballerina!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, I hope you are well and having a fab weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour card is just adorable. I so love the image she is a cutie and love the layout and papers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Thats a really sweet image, and I love the colours you have used with the kraft card.
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Super cute! I love the pinks and reds, great coloring!
ReplyDelete