Saturday, 16 June 2012

S.W.A.L.K Stamps...

On Sunday I visited the Sincerely Yours Show in Taunton, as you would expect there were lots of lovely things to tempt me, but I have more paper than newsagent and I am really getting into my Stamping at the moment so bought some cute S.W.A.L.K stamps from Kraftyhands who now sell a range of Crafters Companion items.  The stamps can be found here.  These are such lovely stamps and I am really happy with the results.

This card I made using the A Little Bird... stamp.  The background papers were all from the Finishing Touches CD, again from Kraftyhands.  The wonderful CD has so many gorgeous papers to choose from in a huge range of colours and patterns.  I coloured the image using Promarkers.  I will be sharing more cards that I made using both the stamps and the Finishing touches CD later in the week.

Recipe & Method:

1.  Score and fold a piece of A4 card stock to make an A5 size card.
2.  Mat and layer a piece of Red Cardstock.
3.  Add the Brown decorative paper from the Finishing Touches CD.
4.  Add a piece of Red ribbon running along the centre of the card.
5.  Cut out your stamped image using a circle cutter and mount it onto a red scalloped circle.
5.  Add flowers to decorate.
6.  Attach a heart doily to the left hand side of the card., and slightly overlap the stamped image.

Well, that's it for now I have 3 children shouting for breakfast!!!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Katy..must go look for this cd !!
    hugs
    l;aney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x