Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a 6"x6" card in Brown card stock, then cut an inch off the front.
2. On the inside of the card stick a piece of the Pastel Blue spotted paper printed from the Finishing Touches CD.
3. On the front stick a piece of Pastel Pink swirl paper from the same CD, leaving a small border.
4. Add a Piece of Pastel Blue spotted paper a bit shorter than the card mounted onto Brown card stock.
5. Cut out the stamped image using a circle die and mount it onto a Brown scalloped circle.
6. Punch out the circle sentiment from the CD and mount that onto a small scalloped circle.
7. Stick the stamped image so it slightly overlaps the front of the card and add the sentiment.
8. Embellish using flowers and butterflies.
Again I used Promarkers to colour the stamped image, it was just a case of finding which matched the papers I was using best. I have to say I really am in love with these stamps at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x