Saturday, 3 November 2012

Kraftyhands Christmas Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Saturday.

It is the first Saturday of the month which means that it is time for a new challenge  over at Kraftyhands.  Before we go any further I must tell you that they have a new challenge blog that can be found here.

The challenge this month is Christmas.  Here is the card I have made:



I have used the new CD called Chic Boutique which can be found on the Kraftyhands website here.  I have used a doily underneath the image which can be found here.

To take part in the challenge and to find out all the rules visit the Challenge Blog here

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Katie. Never thought of using this CD for Christmas but why not! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Katie, love this image and the doily is perfect.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate what a beautiful creation love it I have just found your blog and am now a follower
    Jacki xx
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, and what a brilliant idea to use the CD for Christmas!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the doilly. Like Mandy I would not of thought of using the CD for Christmas, but you done it..
    Laura XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x