Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Do Crafts Creativity Club Sketch Of The Day

Being part of the Do Crafts Creativity Club means not only do you get access to hundreds of downloads but you also get a sketch available to you everyday to help you in those moments of creative block!

The card I am going to share with you today is a daily sketch that I recently download combined with the fantastic new downloadable papers - Patters To Love.


I am constantly amazed at how using a sketch can make you think in a way you would never normally think!

This card is an 8" x 8" size and I have used the Do Crafts Nesting Dies to cut the scalloped circle and circles.  The pattern papers you see are the downloadable papers and if ever there was a reason to join the Creativity Club this is it!  These papers are just amazing! 

To find out more about Do Crafts Creativity Club visit The Website.

I will be sharing more projects made using these papers later on in the week, so keep checking back to see what else can be made using these papers.

Don't forget I am giving away a 6 month membership to the Creativity Club to one lucky follower as soon as I reach 100.

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Katie,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! Gorgeous! I must have missed this sketch, it's fab! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, love this one. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Katie, I love the design - Very eye catching.
    Hugs,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Katie, I love this.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, and the papers are yummy!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, fabulous sketch and papers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x