The card is 6" x 12" as it needed to be big enough to fit the whole train onto it! I have coloured the images using Promarkers and then cut around each image. To join the carriages together I have used a ribbon punch on Black Cardstock to look like a chain. The balloons are cut from an old Quickutz die that I have as is the grass.
Here is a list of the stamps I have used:
Remember when sizing these Digi Stamps that the animals need to fit in the Train Car, so make them smaller than the engine and the carriage!
To see what the rest of the Design Team have been creating or to view details of the latest challenge visit The Eureka Stamps Blog.
This is just wonderful Katie. I am sure that any child will love to receive this for their birthday.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx