Saturday, 6 October 2012

Kraftyhands Charm Challenge...

It is the first Saturday of the month and so it must be time for the latest Kraftyhands Challenge.  This month the theme is Charms.

Here is a card I have made using Charms...


I have made this card using The Love To Shop CD, which can be found here.  I have used a Pyramid Topper and the Bird Cage Papers.  This is such a lovely CD to make cards girls of any age. 

To take part in the latest challenge simply visit The Kraftyhands Blog.

Good Luck xx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Katie, I love the image and great colour combo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous as always and the colour combination is stunning. Just love it. Nickki. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Katie, Love the colour you have used for the background. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Katie...love the layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and great layout. Gorgeous charm too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - I love the images on this CD!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x