Friday, 21 September 2012

Home For Christmas...

The new Christmas papers are out from Do Crafts and I must say they have excelled themselves this year.  The Home For Christmas range is so on trend and looks like something that could be found in our favorite furniture store!!

Here are a few cards I have mage using them:




I will be making lots more of these for family and friends at Christmas!

All of the products used can be found at http://www.docrafts.com.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I like the colours.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards hun. I love the Home for Christmas products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH WOW hun, these are FAB.. Not only yummy products from DC (the best ever if you ask me) But what FAB creations you made with them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant Katie. I love the beautiful colours and the gorgeous layouts.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x