I am sure many of you saw my post last week and how overjoyed I was at becoming part of The Do Crafts Creativity Club Design Team.
Joining the Creativity Club is great value for money as for £24 a year you can download as many projects, papers and digis as you like as well as having a fantastic forum. The details can be found here.
As well as all the above the Creativity Club also has a Sketch Of The Day to download. It is great for inspiration and this is what I have used today to create my project.
I have used Daily Sketch No 61 and the Halloween Downloads. The Halloween papers are such fun and great to use on so many Spooky projects.
Have a good day
Katie xx
LOVE LOVE LOVE X
ReplyDeleteThat's fab love it xx
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, I like the layout.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Katie. I love the papers and the ghosts are brilliant.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda xxx
This is fab hun, I love it.
ReplyDeleteBecky xx
I love this, DS has a birthday coming up, so I think I'll go Halloween for his card this year.
ReplyDelete