Friday, 3 August 2012

Kraftyhands Puppies & Kittens CD - Part 1...

The latest release from Kraftyhands is out and it is such a cutie!!  Here is introducing Cute Puppies and Kittens Collection.  The CD can be found on the Kraftyhands Website.


There is such a great choice in this collection.  Today I am going to share the Cute Kittens Collection.


My first card was made using Card Making Set 6.  I tried to use as many of the elements as I could so I mounted the image onto an A5 size card.  The bows that come with this CD are so fantastic, they are so easy to make and yet so very effective.  You will see how impressed I was with them that I think I used them on every card!


My second card was made using The Oval Pyramid 6 and the Dandilion papers to match.  I used a 6" x 6" card, and used ribbon to embellish.


I will be sharing the second part of the collection later on in the week, when I will be showing what I did with the Cute Puppies CD.

If you would like to see what the rest of the Design Team have been busy creating visit the Kraftyhands Blog here

1 comment:

  1. I read your post, I like it very much. It is very useful post. The most likable thing in the post is the way of the explanation . Thanks for giving me this information. Keep posting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x