The CD can be purchased directly from Kraftyhands.
So, here are the rest of the cards I made from the Cute Puppies Collection CD.
This first card is made using The Cute Puppies CD, Oval Pyramid Topper 5, I also used the square Toppers from the outer Toppers to stick to the from of the card to give it a patterned look. I have embellished it with flowers and buttons and of course these cute little bows that are on this CD. They are so addictive I could sit and make these bows all day!
This second card was made using Card Making Set 5 from The Cute Puppies CD. I have simply mat and layered the Topper onto Grey card stock and embellished the card with buttons.
My third card was made using Card Making Set 10, which I adore. I not only love these gorgeous Dalmations but also the Grey colouring of the background papers. Again I had to use these cute bows to embellish it!
To see what the rest of the Design Team have been making with this fantastic CD visit the Kraftyhands Blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x