Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Sending Gran Love...

This cute stamp from QKR Stampede is great for female cards.  I couldn't help but make this with Pink's and Purple's for the ultimate female card.



Recipe & Method:

1. Cut and score Kraft Card into A5 size.
2. Mat and layer pink card stock and then add the patterned paper, which is scalloped on the outer edge.
3. Colour and cut the digi stamp and layer it onto the Scalloped Rectangle cut from Kraft card.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the image and add the button.
5. Add the sentiment to a scalloped circle and attach to card.

I have used pro markers to colour the image: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Vanilla, Rose Pink, Purple, Tan, Burnt Sienna.

The Digi Image can be found here


This image is sure to bring a smile to any Grandma's face.

1 comment:

  1. This is fab Katie, love the colours and the image if lovely.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x