Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Love To Shop...

This week I have been making cards from the new CD from Kraftyhands, it is no yet released but here is a little sneak peak.


This first card is Pyramid Topper 5.  I have used the matching background paper and used a matching blue to mat and layer.  I have embellished using the Shopping Goddess sentiment and Prima Flowers.


This second card was made using Card Making Set 1, I have mounted it onto an A5 size card and used the Pink Birdcage paper as the background.  I love these birdcage background papers, they could be used with so many things.  I then embellished using ribbon and a button.


This 3rd card was my freestyle card.  I love the green against the blues on this one.  


Such a girly CD, fantastic for any female cards.  Keep your eyes peeled for a release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x