Monday, 9 July 2012

Eureka Stamps Blog Hop...

Welcome to the Eureka! Stamps blog hop! If you have just happened to come across the hop, you may want to start at the begining so you will be sure to see all the wonderful projects that our design team has made. 
If you have come from Jetstudio Blog blog, you are on the right track.  Once you have viewed my post you need to go onto Kristiekreates Blog.  



This blog hop is to introduce the New Design Team.

Here is my latest card designed for Eureka Stamps Blog Hop.  This is such a sweet little stamp, perfect for any girly theme card.



I love the soft colours of this card, although equally think this stamp would look lovely in vibrant Red, White and Blue.

Recipe & Method:

1. For this I used a pre scored, scalloped 8" x 8" white card.
2. I then mat and layered Brown card stock and added to Beige spotty paper on top.
3. I coloured and cut out the image and layered it onto spotty paper, then Green card stock and finally Brown card stock.
4.  I added the ribbon and attached it to the patterned paper, laying 2 doilies underneath so that just the edges show.
5. Attach this to the card and embellish with flowers, butterflies and the BFF sentiment.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Rose Pink, Tea Green, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Caramel.

The image can be found here.

Here are the list of the pages to visit incase you get lost along the way!

Jen Nevil < You have come from here
Kristie Maynard < Next you need to go here.


Have a nice day everyone.

Katie x

12 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with this card! I love how you off set the doilies, very pretty indeed!
    Glad to be welcoming you to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours used Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! lovely to be on the team with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, I love your card! The colors are just lovely, and so is the layout! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout, love the soft colors and embellishments...cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet image. The coloring is lovely, too. I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! The flowers are beautiful!
    - Susan
    http://scrappingathousandwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and the layout. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Really like the lay out, those flowers really set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie--this is cute, cute, cute! Love it so much. You certainly out did yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card!! Love the coloring and love the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x