Sunday, 3 June 2012

Red, White & Blue

On Saturday the first challenge was set on the Kraftyhands blog.

To create a card in the theme of Red, White and Blue.  All of the information on entering can be found here.

Below is the card I have entered, all be it a little late due to a terrible week with family emergencies!  I have used the  new In the Attic  CD.


Recipe and Method.
1.  I created an 8" x 8" card by cutting and scoring white card.
2.  I layered some blue card and the spotty papers from the In The Attic CD.
3.  I then cut Pyramid Topper and layered it onto some blue spotty paper from the In The Attic CD.
3.  The bunting has been created using white card stock and the spotty blue paper.  The punch used is from Stampin' Up! 
4.  I then simply added some ribbon to the corner to embellish the card.

In The Attic CD can be found on the Kraftyhands website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love to see what you all think x